Please call to place your orders for fastest service and lowest prices
888-209-3588 or 662-510-7337
Please note the following:
- All prices and descriptions are subject to change without notice. Pictures of items are generic and might not match exactly. Refer to the written description of the item. Specifications given are from the manufacturers and we reserve the right to modify our information provided herein.
- Prices are rarely incorrect but we retain the right to refuse any transaction pending the correction of pricing.
- Prices for items not in stock at time of order are subject to price change prior to delivery.
We will not ship firearms directly to you. They will be sent to your local FFL (Federal Firearms License) Dealer, who will then perform any background checks and paperwork required in your state/locality. We do not ship firearms to non-FFL holders. This is federal law. It is your responsibility to contact the FFL Dealer to make sure of their policies, procedures, and any applicable fees they might charge.
Nearly all dealers will accept a transfer for you. They will perform all the required background checks and paperwork for your area, and charge a transfer fee of around $25.00 – $50.00. If we already have your dealer’s license (FFL) on file, there is no need to resend it with each order.
Please note, as of 2/1/05 it is now legal for us to accept a faxed or scanned e-mail copy of your dealer’s signed license! This is much faster than mailing it. Our fax number is (769) 333-8609. You may also e-mail scanned copies to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is important to make sure that your name or order number is with the dealer’s license so that we know to apply it to your order.
Layaway Plan (Available on Items over $1000.00 not to exceed $5000.00)
Like to buy an item from us, but don’t quite have enough money on hand to purchase today? Consider taking advantage of our Easy Layaway Plan – 90 days or if you would rather finance for an extended period of time, click here.
During the layaway period, you can either make several payments, or just make one final payment at the end of 90 days, at which time we will ship your item or it can be picked up in our retail store. There will not be a penalty for paying your layaway in full before the 90 days. Each layaway will have a one-time fee of $50.00
Special orders: We are happy to build a rifle to your specifications; however, this type of order requires the layaway to be paid in full before the rifle can be assembled. Orders with engraving, and colors other than black are considered a special order, require a 50% deposit. All other orders will require a 30% deposit at time of order.
Making payments is simple. Just click on this link and follow the directions on the page.
We regret that under no circumstances will your layaway be held longer than 90 days.
If we haven’t received payment in full when your 90-day term expires, your layaway will be canceled and any and all payments will NOT be refunded. Once a rifle has been ordered you may cancel your order but payments made will NOT be refunded.
You may have one active layaway at a time. But, once you pay off a layaway, feel free to start another one!
This EASY LAYAWAY PLAN is ALSO available to local shoppers in our retail outlet.
NOTE: LAYAWAY is NOT available on Silencers or AOW’s. These items require a 100% deposit. Layaway terms DO NOT apply to Sale Prices, Free Shipping, or other promotions. Management reserves the right to revise or revoke these terms if necessary.
First and foremost it is of the utmost importance for you to research your state’s laws to ensure compliance. As a general rule, our Rifles can be shipped unmodified to all states excluding California, New York, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Connecticut. We do manufacture a California Compliant version of each of our Rifles that comes complete with a bullet button as well as a limited capacity magazine. We do not manufacture an AWB state (NY, NJ, CT, and MA) compliant rifle at this time. We also will not ship a standard DSP Rifle to an AWB state (NY, NJ, CT and MA) as they have removable flash suppressors.
With the exception of NFA Weapons, all DSP Armory models are available in a California Compliant Configuration that is equipped with a Bullet Button and Limited Capacity Magazine.
A NFA Firearms is a weapon that has been categorized by the National Firearms Act of 1934. These weapons include Short Barrel Rifles (SBR’s), Short Barrel Shotguns (SBS’s), Machineguns, Silencers, and Any Other Weapon (AOW) which meet limited other characteristics. The BATFE collects a $200 Tax associated with these types of weapons. In order to obtain one of these weapons, you will simply place your order just as you would for any other firearm. We will then build the gun and apply to transfer the firearm to your local Class 3 Dealer. It will take between 6-10 weeks for the paperwork to be approved. As soon as the transfer is approved, we will ship the gun to your dealer where you will execute an ATF Form 4 for transfer of the firearm to you (your dealer will assist you with this process). You will enclose the $200 tax payment with the Form 4 and send it to the ATF for approval. The approval process will take 6-12 months. Once the Form 4 is approved, you can take possession of the firearm
Forms of Payment
Credit Card: You can order your product online using our secure server. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. However, we regret that we are unable to accept international credit cards. All products must include the billing address on the credit card. All transactions are authorized for the full amount at time the order is placed. Please contact your financial provider for more information regarding Authorizations. Unless a layaway has been approved.
Checks or Money Order: You can place an online order, and choose Personal check or money order as the payment option. We do not accept electronic check transfers (E-Check). Once your check is received and has cleared the bank, (14 business days for personal check, 5 business days for money orders) your product will be assembled/shipped. Send your checks or money order to:
204 North Gaither Street
Fulton, MS 38843
Please note the order number on the check.
We do not ship COD.
Order Cancellations/Return Policy
Rifle Cancellations: Orders may be cancelled as long as the product has not been shipped excluding products that have already been transferred into the buyer’s name. If you wish to cancel an order you must contact DSP via email or phone with your order number. Once your order has been processed, payment is non-refundable
Accessory Cancellations: Orders can be cancelled if product(s) have not shipped. There will be a 15% restocking fee.
Return Policy on Accessories
At DSP our number one goal is to provide a quality product along with top-notch customer service. If for any reason you are not happy, or satisfied with a product we have provided, just return the product in like new condition with a copy of your invoice, and we will offer you a replacement, refund minus shipping cost, or exchange. For information on firearm returns or defects contact DSP via phone or email.
- Merchandise must be in like new condition in its original packaging.
- A full refund including shipping cost will be provided if there is a manufacture defect or a return resulted from our error.
- Merchandise must be returned within thirty (30) days of receiving the product. Items over thirty (30) days of purchase will be assessed a 15% restocking fee.
- All returns will require a return form that may be printed from our website.
- A refund will be issued in the same form of payment provided on the purchase date, and will be received within five (5) to ten (10) days of our receiving your return.
- All firearms must be unloaded and all accessories must be removed prior to shipping.
If the product has been used in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions, but is faulty, unfit for purpose, or does not match the sample or description, please return the product to us with a copy of your invoice. Contact DSP via email or telephone to obtain RMA information. All defective products must be sent to DSP for inspection. If we feel that there is a fault due to a manufacture error we will issue you an exchange, replacement, or refund.
Firearms service and repair
If you have a firearm that is in need of repair or service please contact DSP via email or phone for instructions. All firearms must be shipped in protective boxes. all accessories and live ammunition should be removed prior to shipping. firearms must be shipped directly to DSP for evaluation.
All DSP products are built to precise standards of engineering and manufacturing and are then quality inspected before leaving our facility. Because of that, DSP products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied. this warranty shall not cover normal wear and tear of the item(s). If this item is used for activities other than its designed function, all warranties are null and voided.
All prices are subject to change without notice. However, we will contact you if prices change, before we ship. This applies to all items, including special orders and backorders. Due to the special nature of some items, exact prices are not known until delivery is made to us.
We reserve all rights of final pricing.
Many items with a long lead time may change in price over time; there is no guarantee that we will be able to ship at the ordered price if the manufacturer changes the price to us, although we do strive to keep your price the same.
DSP Armory Errors
Incorrect items: If a product is not the product that you ordered, DSP will either replace the product or give you a full refund if returned within 10 days of receipt.
Shipping and Handling
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title “Ships On Or Before:” please note that all lead times are estimates.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so DSP reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and UPS. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge. Shipping rates may vary depending on weight and the distance of the shipping destination. At this time, products may only be shipped in the USA. Orders will not be shipped COD.
Serialized products must be shipped to a current FFL holder. Orders will be held in pending status until we verify that the FFl holder is on file.
When your order is shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking information included.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
How to Buy a Rifle
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from DSP directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Mississippi). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Call us at +1-662-510-7337 to order your firearm. If you know the dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name into the ‘Ship To’ field.
- Find a dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don’t know which dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 – $50 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer get us a copy of his signed license if we don’t already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealer’s license! Print out this convenient coversheet, fill it out and give it to your dealer to fax with his license. That’s all there is to it!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from us. If you used a dealer that we already had on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
Age Restrictions on Firearms
You must be 21 years of age to purchase a handgun or shotgun with a pistol grip. You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase a rifle or standard shotgun (without a pistol grip.)
How to Buy Suppressors and Short Barreled Rifles, as Regulated by the ATF and the National Firearms Act, (NFA.)
- To purchase a transferable suppressors or short barreled rifle, you must meet certain requirements (generally the same as when you purchase another gun, but with additional scrutiny), fill out special paperwork (called a ‘form 4’), and pay a $200, one-time, transfer tax. Every time a suppressor or short barreled rifle is transferred, the $200 tax must be paid– usually by the purchaser. The steps to take to purchase a transferable suppressor and short barreled rifleare:
- Find a dealer locally who can assist you in all phases of the transfer. This should go beyond helping you fill out the paperwork: they should help you locate the gun if it isn’t in stock and allow you to shoot the gun while your paperwork is being processed by the BATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms). It will usually take 6-8 weeks, (although this can vary depending on the BATF’s time to process), for the dealer to get the SBR or suppressor from another dealer if they don’t already have it in stock (due to BATF paperwork delays).
- Get your fingerprints (either by a police dept. or by a qualified finger printer, two imprints are needed) and two passport sized pictures taken. These will be used to perform a comprehensive criminal background check on you.
- Have your local dealer help you fill out an “Application for Tax Paid Transfer And Registration Of Firearm” for, known as a “form 4”.
- You must have the signature of the Chief Law Enforcement (CLEO) officer that has jurisdiction over the municipality in which you live on the form 4. This could be the City Chief or the County Sheriff, for example. This is usually not a problem– in suppressor and short barreled rifle friendly states. The form 4, CLEO signature, 2 fingerprint cards, 2 pictures, and a $200 check (your one-time transfer tax) must all be mailed to the BATF and an approved tax stamp returned before you may take possession of the SBR or suppressor. This may take anywhere from 2 to 5 months.
Although it may seem complicated, we are happy to help you through every step in the process. We have transferable guns in stock, and if we don’t have it, we can tap into a network of dealers in other states to find it for you. Let us help you get the full-auto gun that you’ve always wanted– they are worth it! We are not lawyers, and do not represent ourselves to offer legal advice. We can point you in the direction of counsel upon request.
- Order the item online, or phone us at (662) 510-7337. Your order will be treated as a QUOTE, as we begin the process described below. Quote may be cancelled at any time with no charge or penalty. We may determine you do not qualify for ownership of an NFA (National Firearms Act, often referred to as ‘Class 3’) item.
- Identify an ATF Licensed SBR or suppressor dealer near you. DSP Armory has reputable dealers willing to do transfers on file all over the country. We will assist you in locating one near you. Put his shipping address on your online order. Note: Don’t know a dealer who is licensed to handle your Suppressor and short barreled rifle Transfer? First, ask us to help you locate one, or– Tips: contact several regular dealers and ask them if they know of a class 3 dealer, or a good source for leads are local shooting clubs, firing ranges, NRA members, etc. Your local class 3 dealer will be doing the ATF Form 4 transfer to you. He will usually charge $50.00 to $100.00 for this service. Payment in full is necessary before transfer papers will be submitted to B.A.T.F.E. If you are paying by check, we will hold the item for you for a reasonable time while awaiting your payment. We reserve the right to reject an order for any reason.
- Have the dealer (or you) fax, e-mail, or mail his license F.F.L. (Federal Firearms License) and his S.O.T. (Special Occupational Tax License) to us. Use this Coversheet (Print out this form, fill in the blanks, and give it to your dealer as a faxable coversheet.)
- We will transfer the SBR or suppressor to your local Class 3 dealer on ATF Form 3. This transfer will usually take between 6-8 weeks, depending on backlog at the BATF and other circumstances.
- We ship to your Class 3 dealer upon ATF Form-3 approval. We will notify you when this happens.
- Inspect your SBR or suppressor (at your dealer) within 5 days. If you are unsatisfied, we will have the item returned to us. Refunds are issued after the firearm or suppressor is back in our possession, less shipping and handling charges. A restocking fee may apply.
- If you are satisfied, then the SBR or suppressor is transferred on a ATF Form-4, from your local dealer to you. This may take approx 90 days+, again depending upon the BATF and the FBI background check that begins on your end, and with your local dealers help.
- NFA items are Special Order items. Payment must be made in full before transfer papers are submitted to B.A.T.F.E. Once an N.F.A. transfer has started and the paperwork has been submitted to the ATF, we are unable to cancel or return the order. If you have warranty issues with the product itself, we will work with you to get them resolved. We have no way to control the length of time the ATF/NFA Branch takes to approve the paperwork.
The process is complex, but we do pride ourselves on helping you through from start to finish. Notice: these instructions are abbreviated and are intended as a guide. We are not offering legal advice as to whether or not you are qualified for ownership of NFA regulated items. Note: Penalties for illegal or questionable possession of NFA items are severe. We may require more information from you, and you may have to provide addition information as required by your local authorities. The following guides and resources were used for these procedures and we recommend you become familiar with them: A. The National Firearms Act, Title 26, United States Code ,INTERNAL REVENUE CODE B. ATF National Firearms Act Handbook
Law Enforcement and Government Orders
For Individual Officers wishing to order ‘Law Enforcement Only’ Firearms, the following specific legal requirements (with limitations) apply:
- A letter, (see example below), from your Department Chief, Sheriff, or Shift Supervisor authorizing such purchase. This letter must state:
A- The weapon/s (or magazines) are for the Officer’s use in his/her official duties
B- Said purchaser understands the gun cannot be resold for non-duty use
C- That said buyer’s record has been checked and found clear of any misdemeanor crime or domestic violence conviction.
- The weapon will be paid directly by the Individual Officer.3. N.F.A. (National Firearms Act) weapons (machine guns, sub-machine guns, etc) and short barreled weapons (rifles LESS than 16″ barrel and shotguns less than 18.5″) are NOT AVAILABLEto Individual and may NOT be owned by Individual Officers. (These items (transferrable only) may be purchased as civilians for your own possession- ask us.)4. If the Individual Officer leaves the Law Enforcement Agency, ownership of the weapon may be transferred to another Law Enforcement Agency through a Federal Firearms Licensed dealer, or presented to said officer by the department, after which he will own and use the firearm a he sees fit, but cannot sell the firearm to a civilian.
Example Law Enforcement Letter
You may fax (769) 333-8609 or email email@example.com us a copy.
204 N Gaither St
Fulton, MS 38843
This letter must appear on official agency or department letterhead.
Name of Officer
I hereby certify, under penalty of perjury, I am a duly sworn Law Enforcement Officer with our Department or Agency, and will use the requested firearm and/or high capacity magazine(s) specified below in the course of duty. The specified firearm and/or magazine(s) are not being acquired for personal use, or for purposes of transfer or resale.
Description of Firearm or Magazine(s)
Supervisor’s Statement I further certify, under penalty of perjury, that a records check has been conducted on the Law Enforcement Officer named above who is purchasing the firearm and/or high capacity magazine(s), and that it reveals no convictions for misdemeanor crimes of domestic violence.
Signature of Supervisor
Signature of Officer
Home Address of Officer:
Government and Law Enforcement Agency
The following legal requirements (and limitations) apply:
1. A letter, on official Agency or Department letterhead, requesting a purchase of a specific weapon or specific ammunition must be received by DSP. The text of the letter is simply your request to purchase a specific product, and that is for official use.
2. A Purchase Order from the Agency or Department must accompany the letter mentioned above.
3. Any orders for weapons or ammunition being shipped to Police Departments or Law Enforcement Agencies must also include a Letter of Tax Exemption which must be signed by the Senior Law Enforcement Office, Chief, Sheriff or Agency Director.