The DSP Armory Titan AR-10 in .308 is a performance-driven design utilizing the latest technical advancements in today’s modern sporting rifles. Billet upper and lower receivers are precision machined and combined with “top shelf” components resulting in one of the easiest to control and most reliable AR-10s out there. We proudly make these uppers and lowers in-house in Fulton, Ms. From a day on the range to bringing home that trophy buck, this rifle can do it all. The Titan will deliver the durability, reliability and accuracy you’ve come to expect from DSP Armory.
There are 2 different models of AR-10s that we make at DSP Armory: the .308 WIN and the .338 Federal. Both the .308 Win and .338 Federal have the same upper and lower, that we machine in house. But they are decked with different AR parts and accessories. The .308 Win, for example, has a Ballistic Advantage barrel, while the .338 Federal has a Deadshot barrel. The .338 Federal is equipped with a Precision Armament M41 muzzle device. There are, of course other differences as well that you can see in the technical specs. If you need help deciding between rifles or want advice on which components to “save” or “splurge” on, give us a call at 662-510-7337. We’d be thrilled to talk to you – we love talking guns!
Our DSP Armory Titan AR-10s weigh a couple of pounds more than our Patriot AR-15s and Minuteman AR-15s, but they well make up for that weight in their accuracy. In fact, we think our Titan Ar-10s are so accurate that if you miss the trophy buck, it’s your own fault!
The main difference between an AR-10 and AR-15 is the caliber that each uses. AR-10s use .308/7.62×51, and AR-15 typically uses .223/5.56 x 45 cartridges.
- User-adjustable gas block for reliable suppressed shooting
- Black-T coated bolt carrier group makes it easy to clean and operate in all conditions
- Crisp Single-Stage Tactical Elftmann ELF-SE Trigger with 3.5 pound pull, delivers precise, on-target shots
- DSP Armory ambi charging handle
- DSP Armory ambi Safety with 45 degree throw
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of Billet 7075-T6 Aluminum
- UPPER RECEIVER: CNC Machined of Billet 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BARREL: This .308 chambered, 18 inch, 1:10 Heavy Profile barrel is machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish and QPQ coated M4 feed ramp extension. Runs a rifle length gas system
- GAS SYSTEM: User-Adjustable Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 Hardened Steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Rifle Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Precision Armament M41 Severe-Duty Muzzle Brake, HTSR Stainless Steel, Ultra wear resistant DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) matte black finish
- TRIGGER: Elftman Super Semi-Automatic (SSA) 2-Stage Trigger
- HANDGUARD: DSP Armory Rail 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, M-LOK Attachment
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Glass Filled Polymer
- PISTOL GRIP: Ergo Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- MAGAZINES: 10-round Magazine
- Made in the USA!